Rigid resin for low pressure molding
Rigid resin that withstands high temperature stress at 220°C at 0.45 MPa. Ideal for low pressure molding applications where high resolution and high HDT is required
- No deformation, more durable & survives longer vs. other tooling resins
- Easy to print with high print resolution
Tough high impact for fixtures and tooling
Resin that allows to produce functional parts that require high stiffness with a good surface finish and high impact resistance. This material is resistant to impact stress and is ideal for tooling applications, such as fixtures.
- Tough & Durable
- Superior Impact Strength
- Nice surface finish, good machinery possibilities
A high-strength engineering plastic with good impact resistance and excellent surface finish. Stiffness combined with toughness and thermal durability make this material ideal for a wide variety of connectors and interior components.
- High performance, high modulus
- Excellent flexural and tensile physical properties with a relatively high degree of elongation (attributes are similar to ABS)
- High heat deflection temperature with HDT 80°C
- Good surface finish
- Superior strength, impact resistance and HDT